- This website is owned and operated by the NAC Group Pty Limited (ABN 94 089 765 220) (“NAC Group”, “we” or “us”).
- “You” or “your” means a user of the website including, in the case of any minor, the minor’s parent or guardian.
- All rights (including intellectual property rights such as copyright) in this website, its content and design are owned or licensed by NAC Group.
- Except where permitted by law or by this website, you may not:
- adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, transmit, communicate, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this website, its content or design; or
- commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of this website without the prior written consent of NAC Group.
3. Trade Marks
- All trade marks, trade names, service marks and other product and service names and logos on this website are owned by or licensed to NAC Group and are protected by applicable trade mark and copyright laws.
4. Linked Websites
- This website may contain links to third party websites which are hyperlinked to or from this website. These websites are not under the control of NAC Group and we are not responsible for the condition, the content or currency of linked websites.
- The links are provided solely for your convenience and do not indicate, expressly or impliedly, any endorsement by NAC Group of the websites or the products or services provided in them. Nor does NAC Group endorse, approve or recommend the owners or operators of the linked websites.
- You must not create or maintain any link from another website to this website without the prior written consent of NAC Group.
5. Collection of information
- NAC Group may make a record of your visit and log your visit for statistical and business purposes. Such information may include your server address, domain name, IP address, the date and time of your visit, pages accessed, documents downloaded, previous website visited and the type of browser used.
- NAC Group uses a Secure Server Layer (SSL) in the aim of making all information received from you secure against misuse, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
- NAC Group makes no warranty in respect of the security measures and is not responsible for any misuse, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure of information provided by you to NAC Group.
- Your access to and use of this website is at your own risk. The internet is not secure and we cannot guarantee that the website will be available or fault or virus free.
- To the extent permitted by law, NAC Group disclaims all warranties that the website, its content or NAC Group’s products
- will be error free;
- will operate without interruption; or
- are free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses, bugs or similar components.
- NAC Group is not liable to you or third parties if interference with or damage to your computer system occurs in connection with use of this website or any linked websites
- This website uses “cookie” technology to assist in identifying registered users and delivering content specific to your interest. A cookie is a small data file that is stored in the computer’s hard drive the first time a computer visits a particular website. A cookie will allow a web site to recognise the computer used to access the web site. Information gathered through cookies may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at this website, and the websites visited just before and just after this website.
- If you do not wish information to be gathered on a cookie you should disable the acceptance of cookies by your web browser. Your Internet Service Provider may be able to assist you with this.
- This website may collect personally identifiable information through the use of such cookies. Often a cookie may identify a user’s IP address, collects email addresses, mailing addresses and names. However, this information is collected on an aggregate basis and is only used to better understand your use of the website and improve the website.
- As with all of your personal information, NAC Group will not provide this to third parties without your consent, except where:
- such disclosure is permitted under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth);
- NAC Group is required by law to disclose information to third parties; or
- NAC Group has outsourced some internal functions to third parties.
- You can change your cookie preferences by changing your browser’s preferences to disable cookies or delete cookies. However, disabling cookies may affect the ability to use this website.
- The Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) may confer rights, guarantees and remedies on you in relation to the provision by NAC Group of goods and services, which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. NAC Group does not exclude those rights. All other terms and guarantees are excluded.
- Subject to clause 8(a), this website is provided on an ‘as is’ basis and NAC Group does not warrant, guarantee or make any representation regarding the use, or the results of the use of the website, including the correctness, accuracy, reliability, completeness or currency of the website or that security of the website will not be breached.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, NAC Group disclaims all warranties and guarantees that the website and its content:
- will be error free;
- will operate without interruption; or
- are free of viruses, worms, bugs or similar components.
- NAC Group is not liable to you or third parties if interference with or damage to your computer system occurs in connection with use of this website or linked websites and NAC Group excludes all liability whether to you or a third party for breach of contract, negligence or breach of any other law.
- NAC Group’s liability for breach of any consumer guarantee, which cannot be excluded, is limited at the option of NAC Group to:
- in the case of services supplied or offered by NAC Group, which are not of a kind ordinarily acquired for personal, domestic or household use or consumption, resupplying or paying the cost of resupplying the service; or
- in the case of goods supplied or offered by NAC Group, which are not of a kind ordinarily acquired for personal, domestic or household use or consumption, replacing, supplying equivalent, repairing or paying the cost of replacing, supplying equivalent, repairing goods.
- NAC Group will not be liable for any loss of profit or for any direct, special, indirect, consequential or economic loss or damage.
9. Governing Law